This position is based in Madrid, Spain.
Kymatio is looking for Full Stack Developers!
Join us in our Madrid headquarters and work on #1 Insider risk prevention platform with one of the industry’s most exciting start-up and very talented people!
Our guiding principle is that by helping companies and their employees we help improving society and our business.
As a Full Stack Developer, you are responsible for developing world-class, complete web applications, both on the backend and frontend, for monitoring and addressing performance and security, and for developing customer-focused and scalable user experiences. You will work side-by-side with our CTO, the product owner and other fellow developers to create new features, test your own ideas, and push changes live for our customers and their employees. You will:
- Deliver web functionalities from idea inception and validation to a scalable solution.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ideate solutions for users, prioritizing based on business impact.
- Develop new user-facing products and optimize existing ones using both client-side as well as server-side languages and technologies
What we are searching for…
An Object-oriented programming (OOP) profesional developer with basic design ability (Understanding of basic prototype design, UI design, UX design), and a minimum of 3 years of experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to:
- Experience working on products that impact a large user base or in an entrepreneurial startup environment.
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, APIs, etc.
- Self-starters with a collaborative, “can-do” attitude.
- Quick delivery of end-to-end solutions to validate ideas and produce quality products.
- Experience debugging cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience working on a command line in a Linux environment.
- Passionate learners who aren’t afraid of new tools and technologies to build a great end-to-end customer experience.
- Global thinking.
- Good communication skills.
- Creativity, Curiosity (Always learning), Time management skills.
- Team and Agile oriented (Trello, Slack, Nuclino… every month comes a new app).
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We will push our team to keep training, and support you attending and even speaking at global conferences.