Like other websites, https://kymatio.com (the "Website") uses a technology called cookies to collect information about its use by users. The person responsible for the treatment of this information is Human Affinity Platform, S.L., with address at Calle Fuencarral 135, 6º ext left.
We inform you that we can use them on your computer provided that you have given your consent, except in the cases in which they are necessary for browsing the Website.
For this purpose, we indicate that the use of different cookies by our Website allows us to study your browsing habits and show you content that may be of interest to you, collect usage statistics to identify potential improvements to the Website and errors in the same, facilitate navigation through the Website and provide you with a better user experience. Ultimately, cookies allow us to have more information about your preferences and customize our Website in accordance with your interests and those of other users.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Unless you have configured your browser to disable them, our system will use them as long as you visit our Website and have accepted their installation.
Data processing from cookies
If you have accepted the installation of cookies, we will treat your data as indicated below:
- Purpose of the treatment: Profiling your browsing habits and showing you content and advertising of your interest, collecting web usage statistics, identifying faults and, ultimately, providing you with the best possible user experience. This treatment will make it easier for you to be shown content and advertising related to your preferences, automatically.
- Legal basis of the treatment: Your express consent provided through the buttons enabled for this purpose in the cookie banner or in this policy.
- Destinatarios de tus datos:Únicamente tendrán acceso a tus datos personales algunos de nuestros prestadores de servicios que nos permitan recoger la información de navegación y perfilarla para poder mostrar contenidos y publicidad personalizada. Para ejecutar el servicio que nos prestan, estos proveedores tienen que acceder a los datos de nuestros clientes (por ejemplo, tiempo de navegación, páginas visitadas o recurrencia de las visitas). Estos prestadores de servicios tratarán tus datos según nuestras instrucciones y siempre bajo nuestro mando.
- Recipients of your data: To provide the service we use the services of providers that allow us to collect browsing information and profile it in order to display content and personalized advertising; who need to have access to your personal data from the United States, always following our instructions. These providers adhere to the Privacy Shield framework, an agreement signed between the United States and the European Union by which the American entities that adhere to the program guarantee that they apply the same data protection standards as European companies.
- Period of conservation of your data: The expiration periods of each cookie are indicated in the section "Types of cookies used on the web", within the column "Expiration".
Type of cookies used by the Website
On the Website we use different categories of cookies, which can be classified according to their purpose in the following:
Cookies strictly necessary for browsing the web, which allow basic functions such as browsing from one section to another. They are in charge of technical aspects such as identifying profiles or sessions and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and location of access to content. The mandatory cookies used by the Website are the following:
- Statistics Accept/ I don't accept
These cookies collect information related to the use of the Website, such as the permanence in it and the contents visited, to understand how users interact with the Website and thus improve aspects of navigation. The statistical cookies used by the Website are the following:
|hubspotutk||Website usage statistics||HubSpot (https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy)||1 year|
|_ga||Statistics of visits to the web||Google INC.||2 years|
|_gid||Statistics of visits to the web||Google INC||24 hours|
|__hssrc||Website usage statistics||HubSpot (https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy)||Session|
|__hssc||Website usage statistics||HubSpot (https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy)||30 minutes|
|__hstc||Website usage statistics||HubSpot (https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy)||1 year|
- Functional Accept/ Doesn't accept
Functional cookies allow the Website to remember user information to enrich the browsing experience, such as, for example, your preferred language or the region from which you are accessing. The functional cookies used by the Website are the following:
|pll_language||User language||Own||1 year|
Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you will be able to continue using our Website but you may experience difficulties in terms of the navigability and operability of the Website and you cannot access certain functionalities (eg. Save your data in forms from session to session). Thus, deactivation may cause the use of some of the services of the Website to be limited and therefore your experience is less satisfactory.
If you would like to withdraw your consent related to the Cookies Policy at any time, you have two options: (i) withdraw your consent through the buttons enabled for this purpose in this Cookies Policy; or (ii) eliminate the cookies stored on your computer through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser.
You can expand the information on how to disable cookies, depending on your browser, in the following links:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-trastrear-preferencia
- Safari: https: / /support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES ; for iOS: https://support.apple.com/es- en / HT201265
Modifications to this policy
If you have any questions regarding the installation of cookies on our part, please write an email to [email address that will receive inquiries about data protection] and we will respond as soon as possible. p>