Neuropsychology at your service.
Verify if your accounts are expose.
Account Breach Scanner (ABS)
Periodically scans online repositories and detects organization accounts exposed to third-party service security breaches. Avoid future security problems for the organization and employees.
Activation of Human Firewalls.
The human side of cybersecurity.
With Kymatio you have ...
Anytime and anywhere.
Customizable, automatable and intelligent (neurophishing).
Plug & Play
Load and start. No installation required.
Because who needs new passwords?.
Forget about creating content and new features. Automated workflow.
Cyber Risk Assessment
Complete visibility of human cyber risk with metrics and its evolution.
Recommendations, metrics and reports in real time.
Accessible from any device. No installation required.
Let the chatbots do all the work.
A new approach to Employee Cyber Risk Management is necessary
Current approaches are clearly insufficient as they do not provide useful data for employee cyber risk management. These cybersecurity awareness programs are not efficient as they consume many hours of both employees and security teams while serious incidents continue to occur.
In addition, the human element remains a key part of other types of information security incidents. To change this situation a great deal of personalization is necessary, a specific awareness for each person is key, taking into account their specific needs.
It is necessary to work with a new approach based on microlearning, with short, specific high-frequency content, biweekly or monthly.
- We must focus on cybersecurity areas where employees have less control. Our chatbots work by focusing on key issues with reduced employee time consumption.
- We know that awareness consumes a lot of time for both users and the security department, so our service is completely focused on automation.
Kymatio incorporates an easy-to-use phishing campaign simulation platform, highly customizable and campaign scheduling
- Welcome to NeuroPhishing: Automated campaigns with specific templates to train users on their main vulnerabilities.
The organization now knows if awareness efforts are working before an incident occurs.
- Complete visibility of highly detailed human risk: evolution, results by area and subject.
- Time efficiency is key. And for them, a fully automated system is necessary that allows security teams to focus on taking advantage of the data obtained and avoid the tedious tasks of evaluating the situation and periodically raising awareness.
We provide a complete automated dashboard that updates in real time, with useful metrics and reports that incorporate valuable information.
- All data is automatically updated over time, showing its evolution.
Graphics and evolution of well-being by company, department and user.
- Personalized recommendation for employees to reduce risk.
Periodic analysis of online repositories and detection of the organization's accounts exposed in the security breaches of third-party services.
- Let's avoid security problems in the future for the organization and its employees.
Thousands of contents and growing.
At Kymatio we continually generate new micro and nanolearning content and deliver it to users according to their needs
kymatio helps you with:
ISO/IEC 27001 y 27002
Esquema Nacional de Seguridad (ENS)
FACTA – FTC
Gramm-Leach Bliley Act
Discover KymatioWebinars sessions on Employee Cybersecurity
Our collection of experts security talks and videos. Employee webinars that increase awareness and security.
Employees Cybersecurity & Insurance Sector
Currently, the average cost per cyber incident in the sector is close to 6 million.
Cyber risk and the Human Element - Legal Sector
Currently, the average cost per cyber incident in the sector is close to 4 million.
Cyber risks in SMEs
Currently, the average cost per cyber incident in SMEs is close to 40k€ and 60% close 6 months later.
Latest blog posts
The 7 key elements to improve the Cybersecurity Awareness Program and its relationship with compliance requirements.
Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels Cyberattacks are becoming more sophisticated and selective, creating an effective cybersecurity awareness program has become a key priority for many organizations. According to the latest studies, the average cost of the security breach in large organizations is € 4 million. In SMEs it represents an average of € 40,000 […]
6 cybersecurity solutions that every company needs
1. Firewall The firewall is considered the basic element of an organization’s security architecture. It is the wall and the door of the castle, the barrier that prevents unauthorized connections from being made and that allows those that are to pass. But being an essential element, it is not enough since attackers can attack at […]
I have been infected with ransomware. Now what?
In recent years there are more and more ransomware infections that leave companies (large, medium, and small) as well as individuals without access to their information. Isolation: Once we have been infected by ransomware we must isolate the affected computers as soon as possible, disconnecting them from the network, to prevent the infection from spreading. […]