If you are a representative of a Kymatio client company because you have any of our services, we will treat your information as indicated below:
• Purpose of the treatment: We treat your data to maintain, fulfill, develop, control and execute the commercial relationship that we maintain with our client, for which you work or with you in case you are autonomous, for being a Kymatio client. In addition, we can send you commercial communications about our services, to keep you informed about news that are of interest to you, based on a previous profile of your interests and / or navigation on the web. This profiling is obtained thanks to a study of your navigation (visits to each page, time of the visits, recurrence of the same, etc.) and your preferences when using our services. We carry out this profiling to ensure that when we offer you any promotion or inform you about our services, our communications will really be of your interest and will be related to your use of our website or our services. In this way, we want to make sure that you will only receive advertising based on what really matters to you, and that you will not receive information about matters that do not interest you.
• Types of data that will be processed: Those requested in the form that you must fill out, identifying data (name and surname, email), navigation data on the web, information about your browsing preferences and about the interests that you have indicated or may infer from your browsing habits.
• Legal basis of the treatment: The treatment of your data is necessary to execute our contractual relationship (for example, for the management of the provision of services to the company in which you work). Regarding the sending of commercial communications, Kymatio has a legitimate interest in maintaining contact with you to inform you of our news that may be of interest to you.
• Recipients of your data: Only some of our technology and management service providers will have access to your personal data. In order to execute the service they provide us, they must access the data of our clients (for example, the agency or the hosting service). These service providers will process your data according to our instructions and always under our control. We will also share your data with other companies in the group, with the legal basis of legitimate interest in managing suppliers in a common way.
• International data transfers: In order to provide you with the service, we use the services of technological providers that need access to your personal data from the United States, always following our instructions. These providers adhere to the framework of the Privacy Shield, an agreement signed between the United States and the European Union whereby the American entities adhering to the program guarantee that they apply the same data protection standards as European companies. You can request an updated list of these recipients by writing an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, your data can be transferred to technology providers located in countries outside the European Union (“EU”). You can request an updated list of these recipients by writing an email to the address email@example.com.
These international data transfers will be made on the basis of the signature of the standard contractual clauses drafted by the European Commission to regulate this type of international relations, in accordance with the provisions of Article 46.2 of the General Data Protection Regulations. You can request a copy of the standard contractual clauses by writing an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Period of conservation of your data: Your data will be kept during the execution and maintenance of our contractual relationship. Regarding the sending of commercial communications, your data will be kept for as long as you want it to be, since you can request at any time that we stop sending these communications, through the link included for that purpose in all our advertising communications. In case you do not interact with our commercial emails for 18 months (understanding to interact as the opening of the email), we will proceed to the deletion of your data for this purpose.
• Mandatory data: It is mandatory to provide us with the information requested in the fields marked with a * in the data collection form, since Kymatio needs to know this information to provide the service with all the guarantees. Failure to provide this information would mean that Kymatio could not provide the service optimally.
restación de esa información supondría que Kymatio no podría prestarte el servicio de manera óptima.