This position is in Madrid, España.
Kymatio está buscando Full Stack Developers!
Join us at our headquarters in Madrid and work on the # 1 insider risk prevention platform with one of the most innovative startups in the industry and its team of highly talented people!
Our guiding principle is that by helping companies and their employees, we help improve society and our business..
As a Full Stack developer, you will be responsible for developing complete world-class web applications, both in backend and frontend, monitor and address both performance and security, development of user-centric and scalable experiences. You will work with our CTO, the product manager and other fellow developers to create new functions, test your own ideas and drive changes live for our customers and their employees. You’ll:
- Offer web functionalities from the creation and validation of ideas to a complete and scalable solution.
- Collaborate with colleagues to devise solutions for users, prioritizing depending on the impact on the business.
- Develop new user-oriented products and optimize existing ones using both server-side and browser-side technologies and languages.
What we are looking for …
Professional object-oriented programming developer (OOP) with basic design capability (Understanding basic prototype design, UI design, UX design) and a minimum of 3 years of experience with one or more of the programming languages of general purpose, including, among others::
- Experience working on products that impact on a large user base or in a startup entrepreneurship environment.
- Experience in the development of data-based products: analytics, A / B tests, APIs, etc.
- Work autonomy with a collaborative attitude type «I can do».
- Fast delivery of integral solutions to validate ideas and produce quality products.
- Experience in debugging compatibility issues between browsers.
- Experience working on a command line in a Linux environment.
- Passionate about learning that does not fear new tools and technologies to create an excellent end-to-end customer experience.
- Global thinking.
- Good communication skills
- Creativity, Curiosity (Always learning), Time management skills.
- Agile team and guidance (Trello, Slack, Nuclino… every month a new application comes).
We are a performance-based company that offers professional advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We will press our team to continue constant training and support you in your attendance at events and conferences.